Re: [gardeners] steroid injections

margaret lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 08 Apr 2000 09:27:24 -0600

They should have given you masochist pills, Penny. I agree that kind of
treatment is insane. I've been subjected to some treatment that should have
been preceded by masochist pills too, and I've told them no more. Forget
it. Get lost. Several years ago there was a "psychiatrist" in Boise I
thought was a quack the first time he held a public forum. He was licensed
in the state, with other shrinks testifying in his behalf, and before it
was all over they were beginning to think he was a quack too. I think he
had forged credentials, on top of everything else. But he "rolfed"
patients, palm pinching the insides of their legs so they were black and
blue. Sheesh! Margaret L