Re: [gardeners] know these tomatos?/saving seeds

Sun, 04 Jun 2000 21:08:23 -0500

I've grown Heatwave and Heatwave II and was disappointed in them. They didn't do
all that well in our heat and humidity. A variety known as Hawaiian does better
for me here on the coast. I've found that if I shade the tomatoes from the
afternoon sun I can grow about any variety in the heat of summer.

George