Re: [gardeners] The tomatoes have started rolling in!

Ron Hay (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:41:42 -0700

Hi, Margaret,

Thanks for your emendations to my salsa recipe. It is something that can be
varied infinitely. We, personally, are very fond of cilantro, and find that
salt (even though we both should watch it, adds measurably to the taste).
Vinegar in salsa, is, however, something I, personally can do without,
preferring the sweet/tart taste of lime juice:)

Ron