Re: [gardeners] Kimchee

Sat, 02 Sep 2000 08:26:15 -0500

If you're gonna eat that stuff please give the list warning prior to logging in.
I believe the smell can travel over telephone lines. I could never get up enough
guts to eat the stuff when I was in Korea and still don't have enough guts to
try the real McCoy here. Good luck and keep a roll of antacids handy. <VBG>

George