Re: [gardeners] Kimchee

Sun, 03 Sep 2000 08:53:36 -0500

Well, gee whiz, lobsters are mucho dinero down here and blue crabs, which are
plentiful, have gone up in price since the fishermen discovered they can ship
them north. Used to get them for a buck a dozen a few years ago and now they're
5 to 7 bucks a dozen. I would just have to take a chance on ingesting some
pesticide. How can you make a seafood gumbo without crab meat and barbecued crab
is also good.

George