Re: [gardeners] Re: Saturday in the garden

Shirley,George (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 08:47:17 -0600

Good idea, I'll broach that subject once she's healed. She's walking pretty good
this morning and the swelling has mostly gone down. She followed orders and
spent the night with an ice pack on the ankle.

George