Re: [gardeners] Gardening 101 question

Dan Dixon (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 10:25:46 -0500

Either way should work. Here where we are (mid-TN) we usually dont plant the
cool season vegetables more than once or twice because it gets too hot for
more. I know what you mean about being embarrassed to ask certain questions.
I'm a little hesitant at times too. For example, who's cruel idea was it to
put an "s" in the word "lisp"?

Dan Dixon