Re: [gardeners] Gardening 101 question

Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:27:33 -0500

Be neither embarrassed or hesitant. Most of us have asked the same questions
before. The only bad question is the one you don't ask.

We sow wherever we have a spot for continuous plantings. Like Dan, we live in a
hot climate so we're very close to being past the optimum time for radishes,
lettuce, etc. Oh, they come up and grow okay and, at about two inches height
they start bolting in our 100F weather. We're hitting 85F almost daily now and
it's only mid-April.

George