Re: [gardeners] New members

Tue, 26 Jun 2001 13:34:42 -0500

Welcome Teressa, I'm familiar with Ferndale, WA. If I'm not mistaken there used
to be a Naval Air Station there 40 years ago, at least I seem to remember flying
in there a couple of times. Have visited Eastern Washington, Kennewick to be
exact, have very good friends living there. Beautiful state, mostly nice people,
lots of fruits, vinyards, etc. Love the salmon and steelhead fishing too.

George