Re: [gardeners] Apple butter

Lon J. Rombough (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 09:39:17 -0700

The champ of all places for old apples is the North American Fruit Explorers
(NAFEX).  http://www.nafex.org   I've been a member for years and know
several folk with collections of over 1,000 varieties of apples.
-Lon J. Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom