Re: [gardeners] New Zealand spinnich

Sun, 01 Jul 2001 19:30:41 -0500

I've never found NZ spinach to be tasty raw. Much prefer it lightly steamed or
dehydrated and then rehydrated in a soup or stew during the winter. I steam the
stuff and then put a little vinegar, in which hot peppers have been sitting for
a long while, on it. Mucho tasty. I'll try your idea too. I too am not overly
fond of lemon pepper. Try lemon and garlic though, wow!

George