Re: [gardeners] Blackberries

Fri, 06 Jul 2001 08:12:59 -0500

The sour ones have likely already been on the vine too long. Surejell pectin has
a freezer recipe for blackberry jelly/jam and the latest Betty Crocker recipe
book has an excellent cobbler recipe in it. It's the one I make all the time. My
kitchen gets too hot too so I can sympathize with that.

George