Re: [gardeners] Abbondanza of eggplants

Margaret Lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 07 Jul 2001 11:46:32 -0600

We love eggplant parmesan, cook a large casserole of it, eat two servings
and wrap the rest in individual servings in alum. foil.  Thence to the
freezer.  We also love moussaka with ground beef and eggplant (some recipes
call for lamb, but I can't stand lamb) and freeze extra. When DH asks
what's for dinner, I wave two packs of alum. foil, and he says "Oh, that
sounds good."  It is, whether it's e. parmesan or moussaka.  Margaret L