Re: [gardeners] Abbondanza of eggplants

Sat, 07 Jul 2001 14:40:23 -0500

Ron: Baba Ghanouj is another way to serve them, recipes easy to find on the
internet. Our favorites are moussaka and caponata. If you can't find the recipes
let me know and I'll forward them on. The latter two are Greek and the first is,
originally, Turkish. The majority of the Mediterranean cuisines have their roots
in Ottoman Turk cuisine so there is a definite familiarity with them but just
enough difference between nations to make them very tasty.

George