RE: [gardeners] How to make a milkshake (...was Eggplant grinder)

Doug Reed (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:21:54 -0700 (PDT)

Margaret,
I grew up in Mississippi, which is where I learned to jerk sodas. I don't
even know if malt base is still made, so maybe all milkshakes are now made
with ice cream. I haven't had a milkshake in quite a while. I guess I just
made to many of them. I also made lots of root beer floats and banana splits.
I still enjoy those on occassion.

Don't know if the places you mentioned are still in Boulder. I generally only
come into Boulder to work. I actually live in a small town called Lyons which
is about 20 miles NW of Boulder. I use Boulder in my .sig because most people
have never heard of Lyons.

-Doug Reed
-Boulder, CO