RE: [gardeners] How to make a milkshake (...was Eggplant

Janni (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:06:51 -0500

I think there is a difference everyone is missing. Malteds are made with
malt, either in a powder form or liquid form, ice cream and maybe milk.
Milkshakes are made without any malt. And, yes, malt is still made and
sold!!! Sonic makes the best ones here. Well, that's not true, _I_ make the
best ones. LOL

Jann