Re: [gardeners] Re: Saturday in the garden

Margaret Lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 06:04:36 -0600

Interesting, George. Our heat doesn't begin to match yours, yet Celebrity
is pushed here.  They don't advertise it as a hot weather planat here
either.  I like the yellow bells too, and they last longer after being
picked green than any other tomatoes we've had.  Margaret L