Re: [gardeners] Saturday in the garden

Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:54:31 -0600

Visualizing the raw meat I can only say that I have seen cattle cut worse than that that lived. I
don't want it well done but I sure don't like it when the plate fills up with blood either. Yucch!
B-)

Interesting ad in the paper this morning for the Diamond W hunting ranch. Ad says you can hunt and
shoot pheasant, chukar, quail, flighted mallards and chickens. Two hunters in the field, "Look
Boudreaux, it's the wily White Leghorn, quick shoot it." I'm still chuckling over the ad.

George

George