Re: [gardeners] Saturday NOT in the garden

Margaret Lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:58:17 -0700

At 11:53 AM 2/20/02 -0600, you wrote:
>It sounds as though Lucinda's community has the same rules as Louisiana.
>The Golden Rule, whoever
>has the most gold rules. This looks like a job for the Monkeywrench Gang.
>
>George

Your Monkeywrench Gang wouldn't stand a chance in Boise (aka Ground Zero,
WWIII) this summer.  We'll have the bomber wing from Mountain Home AFB
flying across the freeway from us, Army National Guard making tracks in the
desert (stores are full of people in camouflage are about all we usually
see of them), and not the U.S. (presumably) Marines have decided to skulk
around downtown, playing war games.  Why did they pick on Boise?  If I had
two legs, I'd move way out of this area.  If I get hit by one paintball,
someone's going to lose two, and they won't be full of paint.  Margaret L