Re: [gardeners] Apricot city!

Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:44:33 -0500

I envy you your fruit trees, what with bugs, climate, birds, and squirrels we get little fruit from
our trees.

Brugmansia, aka Angel's Trumpet, grows well here and many folk have trained into a tree shape. They
look very nice with the huge flowers hanging down. I have seen the common white, pale yellow, and a
rose colored one in our neighborhood. They tend to freeze back but generally come back in the
spring. HTH

George