Re: [gardeners] Ex Farmland

Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:38:59 -0500

Nope, no local fruit grower groups, just an extension service geared to either handle large farms
and ranches or little old ladies with flower beds. Nothing sort of in between. Heck, I even argue
with our extension agent over which zone we're in, he's new and still thinks we're in zone 8, even
when you show him the map.

Much as I would like to grow another fruit tree I just don't have much room. Going to have to move
the loquat anyway as it isn't getting enough sunshine over behind the greenhouse and sandwiched in
between the elderberries and a very large gardenia.

George