Re: [gardeners] Saturday in the garden of laziness

Mon, 09 Sep 2002 06:25:29 -0500

I go into the hospital on the 18th of September for a dye angiogram on
the 19th. The decision will be made then to cut or not. Yup, day surgery
nowadays, no big deal. My dad had his done 30 years ago and was in the
hospital about 2 weeks IIRC. I hope they get a better start on cloning.
If I could get this old brain stuck in a new 20-year old body like the
one I used to have I could keep going for another 63 years. <VBG>

George