Re: [gardeners] Watching it rain, again

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:29:33 -0600

At the present time I am avoiding another script for anything. I take
seven prescription meds a day now, some of them times 3 a day, others
times 2, and only 2 times 1. I am taking a generic over the counter
zantac, 75 mg, twice a day. I see the doctor again in April and if I'm
not doing well they may prescribe a stronger med.

I'm doing pretty good if I avoid lots of tomato products, stay away from
chocolate, and keep my caffeine intake on the minimum side. Like you I
can tell when I overindulge though. Doc tells me overeating is one of
the worse things to do with GERD, makes it easier for the acid to reflux
evidently. Since I've been losing weight I've pretty much given up
overeating.

George