Re: [gardeners] Re: GERD?

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:32:47 -0600

I hear that. I've cut my insulin intake from 100 units a day to 30 or
less most days. Weight loss and closer attention to carb intake is doing
the job.

Catsup, in moderation, doesn't bother me that much but tomato paste in
anything really sets me off. Greasy food is worse than eating to much
for me. Oh woe, no Popeye's fried chicken, will have to stick to nuked,
baked or broiled chicken breasts with no skin now. It's a shame that
that's the way I like my chicken, broiled or baked. <VBG>

George