RE: [gardeners] Sunday almost in the garden

Anne Green (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 07:08:57 -0400

Penny,
I will take bets they made their flight.  My three Aunts came from MI
after having their plane de-iced twice.  I was amazed that their flight
came in on time as the ice storm had hit them an hour or two before take
off.
Anne in FL