Re: [gardeners] Saturday in the garden

Marc Winterburn (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:31:32 +0800

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01C33F5F.BD378040

Just cook your favourite piece of fish wrapped in foil (either in the =
oven or on the barby.) Lay a few slices of fresh mango over the top with =
chilli to taste. Salt & Pepper then squeeze lemon and orange juice over =
it all and seal.
MMMMM delicious
Plus as Margaret discovered serve with orange juiced sweet potato and =
carrots.
Kind Regards
Marc Winterburn
The Oz Chilli Man

"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves."=20
- Bertrand de Jouvenel=20

"If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do =
not believe in it at all."=20
- Noam Chomsky=20

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Ron Hay=20
  To: gardeners@globalgarden.com=20
  Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 10:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [gardeners] Saturday in the garden

  Hello, Marc,

  Could you re-post that fish recipe, please? Some of us are chile heads =
here, of one degree or another

  This summer,if we ever have more than two warm days in succession, =
maybe our jalapenos will begin to thrive.

  Ron

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01C33F5F.BD378040

Just cook your favourite piece of fish = wrapped in=20 foil (either in the oven or on the barby.) Lay a few slices of fresh = mango over=20 the top with chilli to taste. Salt & Pepper then squeeze lemon and = orange=20 juice over it all and seal.
MMMMM delicious
Plus as Margaret discovered serve with = orange=20 juiced sweet potato and carrots.
Kind Regards
Marc Winterburn
The Oz Chilli Man

"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves." =
-=20 Bertrand de Jouvenel

"If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we = do not=20 believe in it at all."
- Noam Chomsky