Re: [tomato] Cherokee Purple, Big Rainbow

Tantrika (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 13:55:08 -0700

7 to 8 feet?  whoops!  Well actually I've been clearing out one last bed of
blackberry vines and volunteer mustard that went to seed which is actually
a pretty big bed.  currently a bit exhausted and have been stabbed by nasty
blackberries!
it's an oddly shaped 18" bed, a triangular polygon with 14 x 10 x2 x 12.
I'm not sure how many square feet this is! and not sure how to figure it
out... :(

have a big horseradish growing at the back... not sure what to do with it!