Re: [tomato] FWIW

Tantrika (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 16:40:50 -0700

yep that's one answer.  One thing they aren't telling you also about
morning glory seeds is that in small doses they are hallucinogenic, thus
the warning about animals...

I think picking the blossoms sounds like a good idea.

At 04:21 PM 6/27/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I found a quote about Morning Glory:  "It's more persistant and anoying than
>a telemarketer."

I grow morning glory on purpose in my garden, I have these gorgeous fuschia
ones that trail up a trellis on my house.  And no, I don't eat the seeds :)
 Strawberries and tomatoes fresh from the garden are enough of a rush <g>

maybe Pam could just train them away from the tomatoes?