Re: [gardeners] Texians

Catharine Vinson (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 18:09:03 +0000

George wrote:

> What can I say? This is the same kid who put the theme song from "Superman"
> on my answering machine at home, sang a song called "Safetyman" to that
> theme.

Er, George, I wasn't referring to your son's sign(s) as overkill. The True
Texian only posts ONE sign to protect his premises (if he posts anything
publically). Not a sign in every window. Remember, the Texas Ranger motto,
after all. Understatment is so very satisfying.

Catharine, in sheer awe of how George has managed to have such a diverse,
multi-faceted, and highly coloredl life in the years he has been alive.
And he cans, too!