Re: [gardeners] Re:Scalleywags? Definately one word. ;-)

Fri, 16 Oct 1998 08:09:16 -0700

I have a long time friend who lives in Silas, Alabama. He says Silas is
so far out in the country they get their mail in Mississippi. He also
doesn't curse but freely uses scalawag, rapscallion, rascal, and such
old English terms. Kinda interesting to listen to him when he really
gets ticked off about something.

George