Re: [gardeners] Re: Bonnie Plants

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 04:46:48 -0600

Penny,
    When you consider the cost in dollars and cents, but especially the toll
on our older bodies, the plants we buy better be in the best condition
possible!! {;-)
    I have tried starting my own transplants from seeds with mixed results.
I have concluded that until I have better facilities to grow transplants
that it is more cost effective to buy good, healthy plants.
    Allen
    Bastrop Co., SE Central Tx.
    Zone 8